The educational objectives of the Master of Science in Asian
Medicine program are to prepare students for Asian medicine
professional who has strong background in Asian Medicine,
Western science, acupuncture theories and skills, technical skills,
and business management with Christian perspective.
Applicants must have completed at least 2years (60 semester/90 quarter
credits) of general education studies at the Baccalaureate level from an
institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S Secretary of
The Master of Science in Asian Medicine will be received when
students fulfill the following program requirements:
Basic Science: 24 units
AM & Acupuncture: 85 units
Clinical Medicine: 16 units
Case Management: 6 units
Professional Management: 3 units
Public Health: 2 units
Professional Development: 3 units
Clinic Hours: 32 units
CPR / First Aid: 0 units
(Total: 171 units)
All students of MSAM program will be required the completion of a
minimum of 171 units to satisfy graduation requirement. Third year
program didactic and clinical credit must be taken at Oikos University.
In order to be eligible for graduation, each student must:
1. Complete all classes and clinic course works listed in the
curriculum with a minimum grade of "C" in each course.
2. Achieve at least 2.3 GPA in all graded works.
3. Pass all comprehensive examinations.
4. Submit a project to complete the program. The length of the project
will be over 30 pages double-spaced.
5. File a Notice of Candidacy for Graduation during the final term
6. Clear all financial obligations including mandatory graduation fees
and return all borrowed library materials.